Friday, June 28, 2013

Made It! DIY Owl Taggie Toy Update


Ever since I made my first Owl Taggie Toy I wanted to make some changes. I finally figured out what needed to be done. 

Aside from Our Story the original Owl Taggie Toy  is the most viewed and searched for on Enjoying The Adventure, so I wanted to share the changes with you!

  • I enlarged the pattern to my Owl Ornaments, so it's just right to fit in little hands. 
  • Made of flannel, he's the perfect softness and he's lightly stuffed so he's just right for lots of cuddles.
  • He's also tripled sewed, so no accidentally tugging out the ribbon wings.
  • And I learned how to ladder stich the stuffing opening closed, so he looks professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love to hear from our readers!