Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Be Filled


He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?  Acts 19:2

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.  Acts 2:4

If you’ve made Jesus your Lord, you can be filled with the Holy Spirit.  When you receive the Holy Spirit, you receive God’s Power in your life. If you would like to receive the Holy Spirit pray a prayer like this:

“God, I’m your child. Jesus is my Lord. I believe with my heart that your Word is true. Your Word says if I ask I’ll receive, so I ask you to fill me with the Holy Spirit. I receive the Holy Spirit now by faith and expect to speak in other tongues, as you give me the words. Amen”

Now begin to praise God! Worship Him and let His Spirit rise up within you as you speak in other tongues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love to hear from our readers!