Tuesday, July 16, 2013

No More Mistakes


This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. Lamentation 3:21-25 

God’s mercy, even though we do not do anything to deserve it, is always towards us. It is because of God’s continued faithfulness that we are given a fresh start every new day.
This verse tells us that EACH morning it is like starting over with NO mistakes. 

Rejoice and be glad that God is Faithful and merciful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love to hear from our readers!