Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Secret Place (Psalm 91 - Part 1 of 6)


He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.  Psalm 91:1-3

It is possible to live free of fear.  Even if there are gangs in your school and metal detectors in the halls.  As a Christian protection is God’s promise to you!  If you’re afraid of the dangers around you, spend time reading God’s Word, learn about His promises for you.  When you dwell in the secret place of the Most High – no matter how dangerous things in this world become – He will rescue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love to hear from our readers!